Thursday, November 14, 2013

Classmates blogs (Morgan Johnson)

I'm not even going to choose one post for this, because Morgan's blog is just great all around. She makes very valid points, it's well written, and some of the things she mentions I wouldn't have even thought of before. One such thing was when she mentioned that the Courier is taking up more space with headlines and pictures than with actual stories, which is something I never would've picked up on (it's the newspaper, there's words and pictures and I don't pay any attention to the size of said things, but now that she mentions it I can definitely see a difference). She expresses her views and opinions very well through writing, and I suggest that you all go read her blog for some thoughtful and insightful posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment