Thursday, November 14, 2013

Classmates blogs (Skye Spalding)

   Skye's blog is all-around really great. In both of the news media critiques she's done (1 & 2) she gave really good examples of news stories that proved her points exactly (that they were not newsworthy or violated one of the yardsticks/principles). I really enjoy Skye's writing voice, because it's not too stiff or professional, which I personally enjoy. Her class response on television (here) was very well written, and it gave a lot of information without being too long or wordy. It was also exceptionally well-organized which my OCD side thanks her for. Skye really gets her point across in every one of her posts, and you're never left with the thought "what did I just read?", "what was she even talking about?", or  "why is she in this magnet?". So A+ for you Skye. You go, friend (everyone better read her blog. I'm watching you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment